SEAS is proud to announce that applications are open regarding the 2019 Excellence in Attachment Research Dissertation Award. The winner will be chosen from applications made to SEAS, provided that a supportive letter (from the PhD Supervisor) and a copy of the dissertation with any publications arising from the dissertation are received by 30 April 2019. Accordingly applicants should have defended their Dissertation in the window between April 30, 2017 and April 30, 2019. These materials should be sent to the President of SEAS, Prof. Pasco Fearon P.Fearon@ucl.ac.uk
SEAS remembers that bids for hosting IACs are always welcome and will receive full consideration from the Executive Board.
9th International Attachment Conference, Thursday, July 18th – Saturday July 20th, Vancouver, CAN, 2019
SEAS is sponsoring up to 8 bursaries for participating in the 9th International Attachment Conference, Vancouver, 2019: 4 bursaries of 1000 € for participants from developing economies countries and 4 bursaries of 500 € for Ph.D. and Post-doc students from all other countries. Click here for downloading the application form.
1. SEAS Attachment Pre-Conference before SRCD 2019: Partners in Attachment Research: Advancing Clinical Work, Public Policy, and Community Collaborations, 20th March, (9:00am-5:00 pm), Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 2019
2. 8th International Attachment Conference, 29-30 June-1st July, London, UK, 2017
3. SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Austin, USA, Wednesday, 5th April 2017
4. 7th International Attachment Conference, August, New York, USA, 2015
5. SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Philadelphia, USA, 18th March 2015
6. 6th International Attachment Conference, Pavia, Italy, August 30th- September 1st, 2013.
7. SRCD Attachment Pre-Conference in Seattle, Wednesday 17th April 2013